Please enter search criteria
Textbook Refund/Return Policy and Dates
FALL 2019 Textbook Refund dates:
Receipt is required for all refunds.
Fall 2019 Textbooks purchased/rented at the Bookstore may be returned for a full refund beginning:
Wednesday, August 21, 2019 and end Friday, August 30, 2019.
Books must be returned in original sales condition.
This means that shrink wrapped texts must still be shrink wrapped!
Receipt/packing slip must accompany returned items(s).
NO RECEIPT, NO REFUND
All returns will be made to the same credit/debit card the original transaction used.
ALL refunds/exchanges require ORIGINAL receipt and items must be in original condition as purchased, including shrink wrapped bundles/packages.
- Credit card transactions will only be credited back toward the card used for original transaction
- Merchandise (non-textbook)
All refunds will be refunded in the form of original payment.
- Textbooks: Stand-alone/bundled access codes
No refunds/exchanges of stand-alone/bundled access codes, if opened and activated/accessed.
- Fall/Spring Term textbook & textbook rental refund periods
Beginning of semester: up to 10 days after term start date.
Thereafter: up to 1 day from date of purchase.
- Summer Term textbook & textbook rental refund period
Beginning of semester: up to 4 days after term start date.
Thereafter: up to 1 day from date purchased.
- Pre-session/Short Session class textbook & textbook rentals
No refunds past 1st day of class.
Textbook buyback/rental return periods are at the end of each semester, see store for details.